You remember my Loki costume? [link]
Yeah, I wore it to the movies when I went to see "The Avengers" with my friend (she was dressed as Black Widow), and now I don't have much use for it. So I've sold it.
Anyway, my dad was here yesterday, and he's not that bad with a camera, so I had him take pictures of me dressed in my Loki costume. Because before I send it off, I want to have picture evidence that I actually MADE something this awesome (because it is
kind of awesome). When I get old, I want to be able to point at these pictures and say to the younger generation: "Look here, look what I made when I was your age. What have you
done with your life?"
These are, in order from the top:
* The costume, sans spear, helmet and cape, from the front.
* The costume, with spear, from the side.
* Crouching. And yes, this is the closest thing I got to an actual pose.
* Strolling with Loki ...
* Side-view, and would you look at that, I have a cape!
* From the back. Lovely view of the aforementioned (not-ironed) cape. (God, I hate ironing.)
* Loki is angry. But apparantly amused at the same time. Hm.
* Loki discovers water. I don't know.
* Closeup of helmet etcetera.
Also, if anyone's interested in how it's made, I wrote that on tumblr. See links below.
The top thingy: [link]
The pants: [link]
The jacket: [link]
The armour: [link]
The rest of the base costume: [link]
The cape: [link]
The helmet: [link]
The staff/spear: [link]
I have also recently dumped a whole lot of Loki costume pictures on my tumblr, so if anyone would be interested in that, they're there.
Uhm, I guess that's it. Yeah.